Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Hi! Please critique my new portfolio! Thank you!!!

Photographer

JamesB

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi! I have just updated my folio. Please critique! Thank you 😊

Jun 13 22 08:38 am Link

Photographer

JulyAfterJune

Chicago, Illinois, US

congratulations on your esteem and experience in the photographer world.  great work , .your profile portrait really speaks volumes on what and whom your able to capture.  good luck in the UK.

Jun 13 22 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

JamesB

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

JulyAfterJune wrote:
congratulations on your esteem and experience in the photographer world.  great work , .your profile portrait really speaks volumes on what and whom your able to capture.  good luck in the UK.

Thank you very much smile

Jun 14 22 09:56 am Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

On the one with the red top and the chains -- the background and foreground (her) have just enough contrast in color and brightness so she stands out. Her body seems slightly away from the viewer  but with her eyes peering toward you (the viewers or the photographer) which works well as it appears something drew her attention away from what she was doing - which is good  because it begs the question of .... What was she doing and what distracted her. I myself like it. The chains offer either a "I dare you to"....... or an "invitation" to someone who might be nearby. I think the half open mouth is good too.

Jan 24 23 01:02 pm Link

Photographer

Thomas Van Dyke

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I'm in complete agreement with the above post on your elegant profile portrait...
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/47271904

More like this...
Please keep in mind the important of having a strong and consistent "Style" which reflects the visual statement you desire to be identified with...

Best Advice? Search the top model agencies in your market...
Carefully review their "New Faces" and their "Main Book"
It is there you will learn what works should you seek to work at upper levels of your craft...
All the best on your journey

Sep 08 23 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

Gunars

Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania

I would like to offer a suggestion for diversifying your portfolio. Consider exploring themes with a more serious tone, such as business or fitness. This could broaden your appeal and showcase your versatility in different contexts. Keep up the great work!

Nov 30 23 11:26 pm Link