Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Any retouchers looking a TFP-style collaboration?

Photographer

AbraPhotography

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Hi Stars!
I'm Abraham, a beginner photographer from Sweden. I started out doing art nudes, but I want move into non-nude styles so I can get more people to model for me.
My problem is that I don't feel quite ready to learn to edit seriously yet. Naturally, I ask myself if there are retouchers who would benefit from finishing the photos I take in a free (TFP-style) collaboration so we can both hopefully fill our portfolios with more special pictures (I already have the pictures from a couple of shoots waiting to get finished).
I realize that retouching is time-consuming, but if it's any help, I prefer a lighter style of retouching. The best style for me is one where the viewer is not sure if the picture has even been retouched and my least favorite style is one where the viewer is not sure if the image is real or made in a computer. So I guess I'm looking mostly for color grading, level balancing and eliminating the most obvious flaws. Of course, anyone I collaborate with is free to take the edits as far as they like and post them in their own portfolio.
I believe that I will grow quite quickly in skill and experience if I can get this quicker workflow, which will hopefully mean that I can send better and better pictures to any retoucher who gives me a chance.
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

Oct 07 21 09:11 am Link

Retoucher

JuiceCherry

Volgograd, Volgograd, Russia

Hi, it is interesting for me to work with you, write me an [email protected] or Istagram @arina.retoucher  smile

Oct 08 21 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

OppPhoto

Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Hej Abraham

Maybe we can help each other out. Since Covid I've mostly stopped taking pictures and focused more on retouching. I am definitely not at a level as some of the other people here yet, but I also prefer a more natura subtle look.

You can send me some test pictures and tell me a bit about your vision and I'll see what I can do. My email is: [email protected]

Klaus

Oct 13 21 02:59 pm Link

Retoucher

ShotsByGuri

Thānesar, Haryana, India

AbraPhotography wrote:
Hi Stars!
I'm Abraham, a beginner photographer from Sweden. I started out doing art nudes, but I want move into non-nude styles so I can get more people to model for me.
My problem is that I don't feel quite ready to learn to edit seriously yet. Naturally, I ask myself if there are retouchers who would benefit from finishing the photos I take in a free (TFP-style) collaboration so we can both hopefully fill our portfolios with more special pictures (I already have the pictures from a couple of shoots waiting to get finished).
I realize that retouching is time-consuming, but if it's any help, I prefer a lighter style of retouching. The best style for me is one where the viewer is not sure if the picture has even been retouched and my least favorite style is one where the viewer is not sure if the image is real or made in a computer. So I guess I'm looking mostly for color grading, level balancing and eliminating the most obvious flaws. Of course, anyone I collaborate with is free to take the edits as far as they like and post them in their own portfolio.
I believe that I will grow quite quickly in skill and experience if I can get this quicker workflow, which will hopefully mean that I can send better and better pictures to any retoucher who gives me a chance.

Mail some photos at [email protected] for Retouching. I'll try my hands on them. Maybe we can help each other.

Oct 19 21 04:20 am Link

Retoucher

ShotsByGuri

Thānesar, Haryana, India

AbraPhotography wrote:
Hi Stars!

Mail some photos at [email protected] for Retouching. I'll try my hands on them. Maybe we can help each other.

Oct 19 21 04:20 am Link

Retoucher

AndrewRa

Aleksin, Tula, Russia

Hi! It would be interesting to work with you My mail is [email protected]. Send some photos so I can show my vision.

Nov 01 21 06:39 am Link

Retoucher

Mandy Saini

Ludhiāna, Punjab, India

Hi, I am interested work with you. Give me one opportunity to show my work. I will give you better result from my site. Contact me on: [email protected]

Nov 25 21 10:12 pm Link

Retoucher

Tanya Pavelyeva

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

Hi! I'd love to collaborate with you. Please check out my portfolio, I'm retouching in a natural style and love color grading. Replay me direct or [email protected]
insta @retoucher_tanya_pavelyeva

Dec 12 21 04:19 am Link

Retoucher

retouch4btc

Budaörs, Pest, Hungary

Hi
I'm interested in your photos and I would like to try to retouch them.
Please contact me at [email protected]
I'm sure we can help each other so please send me some of your pictures and I send you back the results.
I wish you a successful 2022!
Cheers!

Jan 01 22 01:40 pm Link

Retoucher

KrystianPhotography

Andover, England, United Kingdom

HI, I am happy to help. Send me some photos at [email protected] for Retouching. I'll try my hands on them. I think we can both benefit from it.

Jan 08 22 01:51 am Link

Retoucher

JR-1969

Zamora, Castile and Leon, Spain

Hello:
Your works seem very interesting to me. I would like to try and if we both like to continue with some edition.
My email is
[email protected]
Send me without obligation what you want me to edit.
All the best.

thelight2017.wixsite.com/the-light

Jan 13 22 03:57 am Link