Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Critique request

Model

Ramone Oway

Phoenix, Arizona, US

As a new model here what should my profile have if I lack diverse photos currently? And is it okay to put artistic photos of my self by artist?

Aug 02 21 10:14 am Link

Photographer

Rough Hewn Images

Salem, Oregon, US

The perspective on all of the nudes is very off.  Most of the others look like cell phone shots.  The one used for the avatar is pretty good.  Scan through other model portfolios here to get an idea of what should be posted.

Look in your area for someone looking to do Trade For Prints/CD/USB that has some experience in shooting with models.  Invest the time to get some good shots.  Do a search on MM for photogs in your area and make a few contacts to start.

I think you have a good look, just needs to be expressed in the portfolio.

Aug 02 21 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

You have a Strong Look and Good Height for Commercial Modelling . You should approach some Agencies in your area . If You are signed They will probably tell You to change your hair ( to a more mainstream look ) and maybe bulk up with a bit more muscle

I did not look at any of your Nudes because thats not my thing .... In general though Nude Photos will not help you if your goal is to become a Commercial Model

Oh and You only need some basic shots to approach an Agency ie a basic headshot and a full length bodyshot - but those shots need to be taken properly so i would suggest contacting a Pro Photographer in your area

Aug 07 21 11:41 am Link