Forums > General Industry > Photographers who pay or trade for OnlyFans

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

I've been asked to do work for OnlyFans by a model, she wanted me to take pictures of her in the bath. But my bathroom is hardly suitable and anyway I like to work out my own picture ideas.

OnlyFans is more about making money than about art. To save the cost of employing a photographer, many people post self-portraits. Quite often the quality of their photography is low. In the end I think we have to ask what kind of person would pay to view such material, and why they would do that when they could get more for less elsewhere. This is perhaps more of a commercial issue than an ethical one.

I noticed recently that OnlyFans were talking about banning adult images, which would surely be commercial suicide.

I usually have no objection to models using my images on websites if they want to. Most of my shoots have been done on a part paid, part TF basis.

Jul 28 22 05:47 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

I would be open to shooting TF with a model including giving her release to use images on her OF.  My work with models is primarily for the joy of shooting and creating.  The photography that I get paid for is more mainstream.

In a TF session, I usually do a mix of tried and true to be sure the model gets usable images and some experimentation that might come out great or might not.

Last year, I moved to an area with a very small modeling community (MM browse for female models within 50 miles yields 4 models), so just getting a model to come to my area is a big plus.

Jul 28 22 11:35 pm Link

Photographer

shootingdestin

Destin, Florida, US

I do not have an OF but frequently shoot content for models OF.
I'm located in Destin, FL

Aug 03 22 02:58 pm Link

Photographer

Picjock

New York, New York, US

I have had my photos appear on Onlyfan but does not credit me as the photographer. i'm just getting to know about this process. I would like to get into the OF market as a photographer. I am very much open to collaborating.

Aug 06 22 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Scottsdale Images

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

I use Patreon and Bentbox for my content, I offer trade with full usage of the images, edits or raws can be discussed.
I'm based in Scottsdale AZ but can travel to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego or NM with some planning.

Sep 24 22 10:24 am Link

Photographer

Richard Art

Seattle, Washington, US

Cheers!
I personally don not have an OF page-however I do collaborate with OF oriented Models.
Models get 100% rights to images (dual copyright) -and- pictures after the Photoshoot.
I also have a Youtube Page which features BTS of the actual collaborations. Cheers!

Jan 09 23 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Dorola

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I shoot content on a trade basis and it has been featured on OnlyFans, Zivity, Suicide Girls, Diverxity and many others. As long as we can shoot some themes that I can use, I'm pretty good with anything as long as no one is hurt (or not hurt for long). I have a large well equipped studio and many other rooms that can be shot in. Also, I have been hosting international travelling models for 10 year and offer comfort, privacy and quiet. I even host remote shoots and PlayTime livestream for models that need to improve their work by shooting in a professional location with professional equipment. While I'm happy to shoot nude content for OnlyFans, I also like to add some fashion, beauty, bodypainting and fitness. I like to collaborate with models on content as it helps me diversify and learn about themes that might bring more value to my work.

Jan 09 23 11:49 am Link

Photographer

Tom Delfino

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Kayla_Ann wrote:
Trying to create a directory of photographers who have OnlyFans that will either do trade shoots for all RAW images, or who pay models for content. This directory is mainly for my purposes, but I know other women who occasionally enjoy modeling but do not have an MM account that I may be sharing this information with as well to help them out.

So if you're a photographer with an OF, give a shoutout.

(Note--I'm looking for photographers that shoot female presenting models specifically.)

I'm not on OF, but I'd be up for some sort of trade.

I'm in Nashville, TN, if it matters.

Dec 01 23 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

G Wilson

Dallas, Texas, US

I'll trade... you give me $$$ and I'll give you content. I've shot content for many (dozens) OF models at 10% of their monthly take... it's good for a few to several months, then almost to an individual they try to renegotiate the arrangement and offer sex for images. No deal, it's not worth it.

Dec 02 23 06:16 am Link

Photographer

jonathanhallphotography

Columbus, Ohio, US

I do not have an OnlyFans, but am interested in working with those who do. Please reach out to me if interested! I'm in Columbus, Ohio. www.jonathanhallphotography.com

Jan 09 24 06:05 am Link

Photographer

Jean Charles Counet

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

I think it's a good deal to share RAW files, and (in my case) unprocessed movie images of a shoot. Sharing ownership of created images is a great ethical way of fair creative cooperation. You can put me on a list for shoots in Europe wink

Jan 10 24 06:53 am Link

Photographer

DeaqonJames

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

The notion of paying someone to create content for them baffles me to no end. Why would anyone do that foolishness?

The idea of trying to charge models a percentage of the profits from their OF sites is equally ridiculous. But if they're foolish enough to actually do it then get your money. But they're not making money because any of OUR images are on their profiles.

Mar 31 24 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

OnlyFans. Only + Fans. The name says it all, really I think. You pay to view your money going down the toilet. Well, most of the time. It's the modern version of a very old idea, the kinetoscope or peep show machine. Except that those were probably more fun to use;

https://pennymachines.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=7572

Apr 01 24 07:57 am Link