This thread was locked on 2017-05-20 23:59:37
Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > Strobe Kit + C-Stand + Beauty Dish + Softlighter

Photographer

Daniel Cullen

Port Perry, Ontario, Canada

Lets light this UP smile
A great single light set up for any experience level, beginner or pro! I suggest you checkout the work of Jessiedittmar.com and his instagram account for unique behind the scenes shots, and how he uses this surprisingly simple setup to amazing effect, especially for portraits.

Whats included:
The big C-Stand. A classic pro level light stand with a hundred uses. Rock solid.
22" Beauty Dish with grid and diffuser. Again, another classic.
60" Photek Softlighter II Umbrella. Very hard to find in Canada. A favourite softbox of Annie Leibovitz.
7' Parabolic Umbrella. You want big soft light that will fill a room, you'll need this. No original packaging.

Strobepro X600II HSS M Battery Powered wireless strobe.
One standard light reflector.
One 'umbrella' reflector.
Spare battery. Always prudent to have a spare!!! Never used.
Battery Charger & cords.
XT Transmitter for Nikon (sorry Canon) Note. The light will work with any Transmitter/receiver, Pocket Wizard etc.

In short: Built-in wireless strobe with full control for Canon, Nikon, and Sony. HSS up to 1/8000s, 9 stops of power adjustment (1/256-1/1), 1st & 2nd curtain sync, firmware upgradable and the list goes on. The Strobepro X600II will compare feature for feature to any strobe on the market, period. I could go into detail on the specs of this amazing light, but your best bet is to check out the www.strobepro.com website for amazing video descriptions and tutorials about this light.

If you bought this setup from Strobe Pro today, you'll pay almost $1500 plus tax!! This doesn't include a Beauty Dish, 7' Parabolic nor the 60" Softlighter.

I'm selling the entire kit - all of it - for $1250 smile

I have photos of the setup, so email me and I can send them over.
Email: [email protected]

Note: This add is from a Toronto & Oshawa Canada location.

May 15 17 09:50 am Link