Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > private line cosmetics advice

Makeup Artist

Leah Carlisle mua

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

sorry I couldn't find a more recent thread on this topic. I'm looking into my own private line and wanted as high quality as possible that's cruelty free and as vegan as possibly while being longwearing. I don't really want too invest too much in samples with too many companies. Any advice with ones you have tested?

Im currently looking at yourname, modernbasic ,auraline  grafton but I'm up for suggestions

needs to have international shipping to Australia

thanks for the help.

Dec 18 16 12:41 am Link

Jan 04 17 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Lip Love

Canyon Lake, California, US

Hi,

Lipsense is a long lasting lipstick and full make up line that is smudge proof and waterproof and lasts up to 18 hours! It's truly amazing and I'd love to  tell you more. If interested check out my FB Group page for info, photos, colors and more. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LipLovebyLisa/

It is also sold in Austraila

Jan 15 17 10:22 pm Link

Makeup Artist

TheMakeupMan

Los Angeles, California, US

Leah Carlisle mua wrote:
sorry I couldn't find a more recent thread on this topic. I'm looking into my own private line and wanted as high quality as possible that's cruelty free and as vegan as possibly while being longwearing. I don't really want too invest too much in samples with too many companies. Any advice with ones you have tested?

Im currently looking at yourname, modernbasic ,auraline  grafton but I'm up for suggestions

needs to have international shipping to Australia

thanks for the help.

im a big fan of your name , i use it all the time

Jan 18 17 07:32 pm Link