Forums > Newbie Forum > New and ambitious: Bay Area Photographer

Photographer

tmp_photographer

Oakland, California, US

Hey all!

I go by TeAirra, which also happens to be my name =]

I've always loved photography, but never appreciated the art until more recently. Now, I'm hoping to hit the ground running, although I'm not quite sure where to start.

Models are very hard to come by for me, and I'd really like to meet some that are up for spontaneous shoots. I'm pretty much open to anything, and am very honest about my experience level (which is slightly above average) so you'd never have to worry about being disappointed.

I'm also a book worm, information hog, and Google addict; so if all else fails, I'll do my research and get back to you.

I'd love some MM friends, people to bounce ideas off of, hangout with virtually, and even some to work one creative projects with.

I spent a lot of my time last year studying technical stuff, and just want to shot and have fun this year, learning along the way.

So if you stuck around for my ramblings, thanks! I'm not sure how "friending" works around here, but I'm up for the challenge =]

Hope to hear back from someone!

TM

Apr 15 15 12:48 am Link

Makeup Artist

ArtistryImage

Washington, District of Columbia, US

tmp_photographer wrote:
Hope to hear back from someone!

Love your commercial web portal... compelling child/baby renderings...  Wise choice... You're ideally suited from this genre...

All the best on your journey...

Apr 15 15 06:28 am Link

Photographer

robert b mitchell

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Welcome to the site. yikes

Apr 15 15 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello Teairra,

Welcome to MM. smile

Apr 15 15 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

Apr 27 15 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Welcome to the Mayhem.  We're pretty close to being neighbors.  Drop by the studio some time.  I'd love to meet you.

Apr 27 15 08:48 pm Link

Model

Eleanor Rose

PASO ROBLES, California, US

Hi TeAirra! Nice to meet you. smile The Bay Area is full of talented models, and many of us are up for spontaneous shoots. Feel free to say hello sometime.

Apr 27 15 09:15 pm Link

Photographer

Marky

Grays, England, United Kingdom

Hi and welcome

Apr 28 15 01:01 am Link