Forums > Newbie Forum > Rubber, boots, Gasmasks and Vancouver. Oh my...

Model

DaniDoomsday

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Hello to all of the lovely MMers who decided to stop by ^_^ I'm Dani from rainy Vancity and I guess I'm a rubberdoll... If that's not your thing then I totally understand. As would most of the populous of our beautiful city. Now that the introduction is out of the way and we've found the shiny set of kinksters who are still reading lets talk about how great Fetlife is lol Joking of course, but it does seem a bit like the majority of those who are interested in shoots have been local Fetsters. This random post that I'm sure won't garner a lot of replies in the first place is really just to see if there's a spot here for the rubber loving few to congregate among ourselves in hopes of finding local photographers and models.
   My experience with all of you on MM since February (n00b...) has been nothing but positive. You've all been such fantastic, friendly and supportive people that it made me wish I'd found my way over here sooner, but what can ya do, right? I'm super happy to be part of this community now, so thank you all for that <3
   Besides the point of generally just saying a quick thank you and being happy to be here, I'm of course looking to find other Vancouverites who are as into the shiny rubber scene and would like to chat about possible shoots around town. My credit list is a short one, but you can check out my portfolio for my most recent shoots and I guess just let me know what you think. I'm a super easy going, friendly rubber kitty who spends their down time playing a LOT of Xbone and PC. If that statement raised an eyebrow then get in touch >^_^<

Love you guys <3
Dani

Apr 14 15 11:22 pm Link