Forums > Newbie Forum > New Male Alternative Model In Australia

Model

altercate

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Hello world!

I am starting out in the world of alt. modelling in Canberra, Australia (based there, but always back and forth between there and Sydney).

I just thought I'd say hi, and introduce myself, and my work. I've been working on my portfolio for nearly a year, and it's getting there, slowly but surely. Social media has provided a great platform. I'd love to collaborate with photographers, and alternative clothing designers around this big country of ours. One of my main favourite types of outfits are latex outfits, as you can see in my pictures. There's just not enough elegant stuff out there for the guys as there is for the ladies, and I'm all for the change of that.

Though male alternative models aren't really heard of or promoted as much, I seek to change that, as it is a passion of mine.

So that's about it from me, I'm always open to collaborations, and other mutually beneficial projects, don't be shy to hit me up.

Feb 27 15 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

JosephZahnlePhotography

Caldwell, Idaho, US

Hello altercate

Welcome back to MM

Feb 27 15 08:10 pm Link

Model

altercate

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

JTZPhotography wrote:
Hello altercate

Welcome back to MM

Thanks, yeah I've been off here for a while because of things going on outside of AltModelling, and to eventually build up some portfolio work.

Feb 27 15 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hi and Welcome Back to MM. smile

Feb 27 15 11:28 pm Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

Welcome to the mayhem!

smile

Feb 28 15 10:49 am Link