Forums > Newbie Forum > 20 yo Male Model From Ireland

Model

DavidJames

Abingdon, England, United Kingdom

Hey guys,

My names David and im 20 from Dublin , Ireland. I have been on this site for maybe 2 weeks now but never officially said hi. Check out my portfolio and drop me a message. Im entirely open minded and am willing to try new things. I hope to work with some decent photographers and get some good shots that will bring out the model in me.  My strong point is artistic nudes but will also do anything from sports to fashion, as i said im open minded haha

I'm easy to work with, good with direction and I'm happy to work with photographers of ANY experience level from hobbyist to professional so just message me with any ideas you may have or contact me via

email: [email protected]   or Via : MM messaging service

Feb 25 15 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hi David,

Welcome to MM. smile

Feb 25 15 11:36 pm Link

Photographer

JosephZahnlePhotography

Caldwell, Idaho, US

Hello David

Welcome to MM

Feb 26 15 07:42 am Link

Model

DavidJames

Thanks guys smile

Feb 26 15 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

TerrysPhotocountry

Rochester, New York, US

David if you could add on about 35 / 45 lb's of Muscle? You could be a great model. Good luck lad!

Feb 26 15 09:00 pm Link

Model

DavidJames

terrysphotocountry wrote:
David if you could add on about 35 / 45 lb's of Muscle? You could be a great model. Good luck lad!

Thanks dude funny you should mention that thats exactly what im doing hitting the gym and bulking smile

Feb 26 15 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

TerrysPhotocountry

Rochester, New York, US

DavidJames wrote:

Thanks dude funny you should mention that thats exactly what im doing hitting the gym and bulking smile

You would look good in fashion or in Sport photo session like soccer etc. Just don't get fat! I wish you the best.

Feb 26 15 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

Bohne Fotografie

Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands

Welcome David!

Feb 27 15 04:56 am Link