Forums > Newbie Forum > Hai, i'm new here!

Model

Marja

Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands

Hello everyone,

At first, I'm sorry if my english isn't that very well....I'll do my best! smile

A very nice photographer introduced me to MM and now I've been approved to join you all!

I'm not from US, like most of you, but I'm from the Netherlands and hope to find new contacts here. I would like to know what you think of my photo's so far. smile I will put more photo's in my profile as soon as possible!

Bye bye,
Marja

Jun 10 06 08:05 am Link

Photographer

Lightwave Photography

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Hi Marta

Welcome to MM,  I think you have a really versatile modelling look.  You have excellent potential for swimsuit, fashion, glamour all around.

Jun 10 06 08:10 am Link

Model

Marja

Thank you..!!! smile

Lightwave Photography wrote:
Hi Marta

Welcome to MM,  I think you have a really versatile modelling look.  You have excellent potential for swimsuit, fashion, glamour all around.

Jun 10 06 09:22 am Link

Photographer

David Scott

Marion, Iowa, US

Beautiful photos, Marja, I definitely look forward to seeing more smile    Welcome to MM, I think you'll love it here!

Jun 10 06 09:25 am Link

Model

Marja

Thanks David,

I hope I will meet a lot of people here AND that I can show more pictures along the way! smile

Jun 10 06 11:26 am Link

Photographer

Vector 38

Austin, Texas, US

Niet iedereen van ons is in Amerika voorgoed geweest; ik leefde in Frankrijk jaren lang ...

Frank

Jun 10 06 11:33 am Link

Photographer

David Scott

Marion, Iowa, US

By the way, you're english is quite good.   Better than some Americans even ha ha smile

Jun 10 06 11:41 am Link