Forums > Newbie Forum > To better get to know everyone...

Model

Claire Woods

Ithaca, New York, US

I signed up for this site quite some time ago but I've never done much poking about the forums.  So I'm rectifying all that now.
I was born and raised in a small town in Northern NY.  My parents own what was then a small dairy farm (it is quite large now).  I wanted to do something bigger with my life and enlisted in the Army when I graduated highschool and served in four years.  I still miss all the traveling I was able to do while in the Army.
My interest in modeling stems from a love of photography.  I enjoy taking pictures and wanted to learn how better to frame and pose my friends when taking snap shots.  I will admit though that currently my favorite model is Kit-kit who does the random cute things that all cats do.
I would love to get to know everyone here beyond how they interact with film.

Jun 08 06 03:23 am Link

Photographer

- Jake -

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

i too am guilty of not interacting much on this site as well. ive always been into art but for me photography is a fairly new thing ive only been serious about it for maybe a year or so before that i spent most of my time drawing and painting. i have yet to set up a shoot with anyone so most of my pictures of people so far are either of myself or my friend and occasionally i convince family to let me snap a shot or two (or i do it without them knowing) hopefully in the near future i will have broadened my range of subjects to a few more people. i shoot lots of landscape and animals and just any other random thing i happen to come across all of which can be found in my deviantart gallery http://neurophonix.deviantart.com/gallery . i would say more about myself but these days photography consumes me and i dont really do anything else. i'd love to hear from any of you so feel free to send a note or just say hi or whatever smile

Jun 09 06 02:28 am Link