Forums > Newbie Forum > tyler is my only friend. will you help me?

Photographer

shooterdave

Los Angeles, California, US

hey guys and gals, im shooterdave and im new here. thats barely 24 hours as of *gulp* 06.06.06.

i have a day job to pay the bills of this expensive creative outlet. i am a life long learner, and absorb constantly. i have more gear than needed, and i am border-line diagnosed with lens lust. to stop from buying anymore equipment, i have decided to make images with what i already have. i really want a HUGE softbox, but i think my small/med one will suffice for the time being.

i have barely touched the surface of this site by browsing through fantastic images of beautiful models by creative photographers. some of you people are simply amazing. i left a handful of comments/tags to those that i am talking about. im sure there are many many more, just give me time to find you.

im not new to photography, but im new to shooting models. i have shot ONE model - but she was not doing it full time. i have shot at a few fashion shows, and let me confess, the pace of the runway is fast and furious. its pure reaction and anticipation. read: FUN!! its a lot like shooting sports, only usually dressed better and easier on the eyes.

so, i am interested in making some friends and build a network. the first thing needed are models. if the model is flawless (rare), we can begin shooting NOW. however, a good MUA and/or stylist can make the shoot THAT much better. so, i am always on the look out. are you creative? have a concept? lets talk.

if you are interested in making outstanding images, please do not hesitate to contact me. i am busy and i have been traveling a lot lately, but i make time for creative, energetic, talented, and beautiful people.

thanks for your time. talk to you soon.

shooterdave.

FOCAL FILMS
www.focalfilms.com

Jun 06 06 11:04 pm Link

Model

HeatherLynne

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

Check your friends request.  You also have your first tag.  Welcome to MM.  Hope you like it here.  wink

Jun 06 06 11:10 pm Link

Photographer

shooterdave

Los Angeles, California, US

thanks for the warm welcome heather. you rock! if you are in the LA area....my cameras are ready....

Jun 06 06 11:31 pm Link