Forums > Newbie Forum > New to everything.

Photographer

miss z

San Francisco, California, US

I've never been made up for anything.
I've never done a photoshoot.
I have absolutely no idea how to get a portfolio started.

I know I am highly creative and imaginative, but I can get very shy and self-conscious.  So, how do you get out of this shell?

Hello everyone. big_smile

Jun 05 06 04:48 am Link

Model

Skippie

hey welcome, im new too as of yesturday.

Jun 05 06 04:53 am Link

Photographer

Antoine McAdams

Irvington, New Jersey, US

Zorina Seva wrote:
I've never been made up for anything.
I've never done a photoshoot.
I have absolutely no idea how to get a porfolio started.

I know I am highly creative and imaginative, but I can get very shy and self-conscious.  So, how do you get out of this shell?

Hello everyone. big_smile

I don't know how to help you right now cept, get active in the forum and stay there people will notice you and you can go from there...I'm not schedule to come to cali for a while...if I were there i would TFCD you...but, just network! you'll find MUA's and Photograhpers...

Jun 05 06 05:00 am Link

Photographer

miss z

AntoineM732 wrote:
I don't know how to help you right now cept, get active in the forum and stay there people will notice you and you can go from there...I'm not schedule to come to cali for a while...if I were there i would TFCD you...but, just network! you'll find MUA's and Photograhpers...

I send you a note so I may come back and get in touch with you.  Thank you.. haha, I never knew this was such tough stuff.  I'm hoping to get a port up to turn in to OMP or something like that.  And a few personal private galleries of course. big_smile

Jun 05 06 05:20 am Link

Photographer

miss z

Skippie wrote:
hey welcome, im new too as of yesturday.

Jun 05 06 05:21 am Link

Photographer

GDS Photos

London, England, United Kingdom

Welcome, i have been here for at leatst 5 days so we are in the same boat.  I am working in LA soon so if you think my work is good enough, get in touch and we can do a shoot.

Gary

Jun 05 06 05:38 am Link

Model

Meagan Colf

Seligman, Missouri, US

Hello~
I'm a newbie myself!! My suggestion is to peruse the casting forum and look for TFCD or TFP by someone fairly close to you! I can by shy too but I do love to pose in front of the camera! lol I just have to get more comfortable showing more skin! LOL  The more you pose in front of a camera the more experience you get getting different looks and feels. I'm going on my 2nd shoot next week and I have to more coing together!!  And I'm inline for a paying modeling gig!  JUst search around and see what is feasible money wise for you to go to!! Good luck!

Waving from MO!!!
Meagan

Jun 07 06 08:53 am Link