Forums > Newbie Forum > have some thoughts to share, please read below

Model

MR Malachi

Portland, Oregon, US

Quit my day job, to pursue my passions/Want to network with like minds -
Hello all of you fantastic Portlanders,

I have been very inspired/ in-spirit and feel more creative than ever; and enough so to go with faith; rather than fear each moment to achieve what I am here to do. (This comes more and more as I/we take time for myself, exercise, write, read, do yoga, and meditate.) We all have a piece of source, a piece of divinity. I want to co-create with like minded people, aspiring after theirdreams and what they are driven by that inner voice to do. If you are a photographer, a writer, a web designer, into arts, or are actually just human as am I...feel free to write me. I am a 29 year old male, that had a year of intense healing, which was a gift. It helped me honor every moment, and live life as if each moment wre my last. Stay inspired/ in spirit Portland; and do not let anyone take you fromm your dreams and what you are here to do. Forget about fear, doubt, judgemnet of self, and others. Live from your heart, with love towards self, and all reflections of yourself that you meet in a day. The universe, ever-giving, and ever-loving will bless you!
Namaste,
Malachi

ps- I look forward to all that I am supposed to network with, or just listen and share with in the upcoming moments! smile

Jun 02 06 02:54 pm Link

Photographer

David Diptych

Dunellen, New Jersey, US

Best of luck to you and your passion. I am a web designer and photographer so feel free to message me about either (or something else off-topic).

Jun 02 06 02:59 pm Link