Forums > Newbie Forum > Make up Artist

Photographer

Leonnie

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Hello there, im new to the neighborhood, im signed on as a photographer but thats only half the truth, I'm a photographer and a make up artist...so um...ya...i can do a bunch of different things with make up...hair i can work with a lil bit...but i'd prefer to do maku up and take photos....the photos that i have on my profile are of me, they were all taken on the same day...but, theyre an example of my skills...i can do all different kinds of make up...pred, goth, mono chromatic...you name it i can do it...well hit me back..lets talk for a while..

May 31 06 12:12 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

it would be nice to see some more variety, 4 pics of the same girl with nearly the same amke-up dosent show off your work , go with differnt faces, and styles build your book make it strong. Thats what I would say
But hay thats just my 2 cents.
Mandy of Deadly Desing Make-up Artistry
www.deadlydesignmakeupartistry.com  ( shameless plug smile )

May 31 06 12:27 am Link

Photographer

Leonnie

Omaha, Nebraska, US

well thats what im workin on right now...but i need to find someone who had time off so that i can work with them...
I should have more pics posted in the coming weeks....when i do ill be sure to post em...

May 31 06 12:37 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

cool i look forward to see what you can do smile
Mandy of Deadly Desing Make-up Artistry
www.deadlydesignmakeupartistry.com  ( shameless plug smile )

May 31 06 12:41 am Link

Photographer

Leonnie

Omaha, Nebraska, US

wow...i just checked out ur link...and omfg...ur really really good...wow..i honestly dont think that i can do anything close to the special effects...lol or think about touching anything that comes close to what you can do...wow...ty for the link...its deff inspiration...

May 31 06 04:47 am Link