Forums > Newbie Forum > Newbie from the sports world

Photographer

Tahmad

Corona, California, US

Hey, I am from the world of action shots. Kinda new to this model thing, but I like the change! Plus the subjects look better and dress better! :-)

Take a look and let me know if I am in the right ball park. Always trying new ideas out, so check me from time to time...

May 30 06 11:16 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

Love the little girl great smile, umm did you notice that in all of your imges everyones heads are tipped to the left ( or right depending on how you look at smile )
Looks like your off to a great start
Mandy of Deadly Desing Make-up Artistry
www.deadlydesignmakeupartistry.com  ( shameless plug smile )

May 31 06 12:29 am Link

Photographer

Tahmad

Corona, California, US

You are absolutely right. I didn't really notice though. Just the way it worked out. Maybe the tilt can be my trademark?

May 31 06 07:55 am Link

Model

Jenia

Washington, Arkansas, US

Aaayyy, an action photographer! I wish you were on the east coast...

May 31 06 08:04 am Link

Photographer

Tahmad

Corona, California, US

Me too! At least sometimes I do! I see you are an active person. Nice port too! :-)

Jun 01 06 12:18 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Scott

Vancouver, Washington, US

Tahmad wrote:
Hey, I am from the world of action shots. Kinda new to this model thing, but I like the change! Plus the subjects look better and dress better! :-)

Take a look and let me know if I am in the right ball park. Always trying new ideas out, so check me from time to time...

Welcome Tahmad

I come from the same background. I gave it up when my sons were born because I traveled far too much. How far are you from Santa Barbara???

-- Dave

Jun 01 06 12:23 pm Link

Model

Jenia

Washington, Arkansas, US

Tahmad wrote:
Me too! At least sometimes I do! I see you are an active person. Nice port too! :-)

Aw thank you smile it's still very young. But seriously if you're in the area, I'd be thrilled to work with you. Photographers who are interested in sport/action images are kind of few and far between on MM, so your skill is definitely an asset.

Jun 01 06 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Tahmad

Corona, California, US

Dave, I am located in Corona. It is just west of Riverside and about 40 minutes east of LA.

Jun 02 06 01:26 am Link

Photographer

Tahmad

Corona, California, US

Jenia, I put some of my sports work up. Hope I didn't over do it! But if I get out in your neck of the woods, you bet I'll be looking you up! It will be great to work with you!

Jun 02 06 01:28 am Link