Forums > Newbie Forum > New to LA and Model Mayhem..make-up artist

Makeup Artist

XXXLFIHi IHFI

Los Angeles, California, US

HEY!!! New to this site and California.... in from NYC and Atlanta. I have been doing make-up for 7 years, 4 ears with MAC Cosmetics. .. all over the USA. I have assisted on 2 Betsey Johnson shows, Make-up for 10 page spread in Seventeen magazine. I have been on several other fashion shows, as well as videos and magazines. I am down for beauty to editorial, fanatsy and Special Fx. Hit me up!

May 30 06 01:35 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

Cool stuff I love the pink eye shot, its cool, maybe i like it beacasue i love pink not sure but i like it smile
Also really like the girl qith the spider , would like to see a closer shot of the face too. smile
Keep it up...Mandy of Deadly Desing Make-up Artistry
www.deadlydesignmakeupartistry.com  ( shameless plug smile )

May 31 06 12:32 am Link

Makeup Artist

XXXLFIHi IHFI

Los Angeles, California, US

Thanks!!! Your stuff looks great as well. The pink was a mixture of make-up forever and mac, with pro gloss with pink crystalized sugar. Fun shoot, I really love candy and texture, most of the make-up on the models was all candy.

May 31 06 12:36 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Micheline Love wrote:
Thanks!!! Your stuff looks great as well. The pink was a mixture of make-up forever and mac, with pro gloss with pink crystalized sugar. Fun shoot, I really love candy and texture, most of the make-up on the models was all candy.

May 31 06 12:43 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Come and play in the stylists forum much more fun than the newbie forum :0
Mandy of Deadly Desing Make-up Artistry
www.deadlydesignmakeupartistry.com  ( shameless plug smile )

May 31 06 12:44 am Link