Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi i'm new

Model

Senko

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hello I'm new to MM and I'm having a nice moment here for now. I wish to know a lot of people here and to works with them whould be great.

I' m from montreal and i mostly speach french but I still can understand pretty well english big_smile Everyone have a nide day and all -^^-

May 23 06 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

From profile:

May 23 06 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

Nihilus wrote:
From profile:

This will not endear you to the type of people who would be assisting you. I realize this is not incongruent with the basics of a TFC shoot (Trade for Clothing), but I suspect that's not quite how you intended it to come across...

There are other places you can request would-be adorers to shower you with gifts, 'just 'cause'. Especially when your profile further claims particular interest in the photographer's sex, age and aesthetics...

[Edit: My trigger finger may be a bit snappy today, as I reread to notice that english may not be your first language. That being the case, let's just say I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and wish you good luck in your endeavors.]

haha, You just beat me to it.  I was going to suggest looking at her age and linguistic deficit.

EDIT:  I was of course referring to your edit.

May 23 06 06:51 pm Link

Model

Senko

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I did mispelled but I never told you to do so if you wan to work with me it's suggestives! thank you for not saying i'm asking things while i never precise it.

May 23 06 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

Pacific Beach Pictures

Love, Saskatchewan, Canada

Darknessia wrote:
I did mispelled but I never told you to do so if you wan to work with me it's suggestives! thank you for not saying i'm asking things while i never precise it.

Franglais makes me miss the east. Welcome to MM.

May 23 06 07:05 pm Link

Model

Senko

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Pacific Beach Pictures wrote:

Franglais makes me miss the east. Welcome to MM.

I don't know if I should take this as a compliment or as something else o.o" but hey ...thanks? hehe

May 23 06 07:10 pm Link