Model

Brittany Wang

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

hey eveyone!! i am new to MM...and i am already loving it, but my friend recommended i come on here to get some critiqing (sp??). I really dont know anything about modeling but i would LOVE to do some stuff...please please let me know what you think, i will appreciate any feed back! THANK YOU

May 23 06 01:43 am Link

Model

Ayira Araceli

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Hi!

Well I think the first thing you should decide is what sort of modeling you would like to do? Browse through other models ports and see what sort of modeling they do-glamour, pin up, implied, artisitic etc and go from there. After you've done that, do either of these: 1: find a photographer in your area who will either do a TFP (time for print) or TFCD (time for cd) or pay (which would be your best route). A lot of photogs will help you out someway.
2. Do what I did for the time being. Have someone photograph you in whatever style of modeling you are aspring to do. The photos in my port, though very ameture, have gotten the attention of some photogs and they were taken by myself lol.

But thing is, put your face out there...boldly and see what happens smile

Good luck!!!

May 23 06 02:59 pm Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Anona wrote:
Hi!

Well I think the first thing you should decide is what sort of modeling you would like to do? Browse through other models ports and see what sort of modeling they do-glamour, pin up, implied, artisitic etc and go from there. After you've done that, do either of these: 1: find a photographer in your area who will either do a TFP (time for print) or TFCD (time for cd) or pay (which would be your best route). A lot of photogs will help you out someway.
2. Do what I did for the time being. Have someone photograph you in whatever style of modeling you are aspring to do. The photos in my port, though very ameture, have gotten the attention of some photogs and they were taken by myself lol.

But thing is, put your face out there...boldly and see what happens smile

Good luck!!!

You can't get paying jobs without a portfolio and experience. Get some TFP under your belt and some professional shots to show when you are ready for paying jobs.

May 23 06 03:02 pm Link

Model

Ayira Araceli

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

May 23 06 03:03 pm Link