Forums > Newbie Forum > G'day everyone! :)

Model

Himitsu

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, US

Just sending shout outs to all of the lovely people on the site.  I've only just been approved (although god knows how with my awful photos... hmm  sorry for that.) 

I've been experimenting with my parent's old digital camera and angles and poses and all that jazz by myself.  Please be gentle in your criticism since I know I'm far from perfect. 

Other than that, I just wanted to say hello, I'm glad to be here, and if you ever feel like stopping by, dropping notes, offering suggestions, or blabbing my ear off you're all welcome.  smile  I hope to have the chance to chat with you all! 

Ciao and great days for now!

May 22 06 06:54 am Link

Photographer

Pacific Beach Pictures

Love, Saskatchewan, Canada

Hi. Lose the shot with your back reflected in the mirror. Amateur shots are one thing, but bathroom mirror shots are a no-no. You look great! You mention weight loss. As a personal note, I prefer natural women to binge and purge weight loss women. Since you already have a profession, why bow to the diet gods? My sister is a teacher smile
Good luck!

May 22 06 03:50 pm Link

Model

Himitsu

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, US

thanks for the advice smile  More than anything I just wanted to tone up and get healthier.  I was around 145 lbs or so so I dropped a bit of the extra baggage. 

I'm feeling a lot happier about me.  I suppose that's all that matters.  Thanks for the warm welcome smile

May 23 06 06:55 am Link