Forums > Newbie Forum > Newbie here (well sort-of)

Model

Littlekitty78

Fredericksburg, Virginia, US

Hey what's up,
I'm Littlekitty ( Felicia) and I'm sort-of new to Model Mayhem as of two months ago. The freinds on my page are referrells from people I know in real-life.  I'm an alternative model looking to shoot for  gothic, fetish, punk, horror and some erotic scenes. However I do not do any nudity, but may do some implied nudity. Compensation depends on the assignment, but mostly looking for TFP or TFCD photographers. I'm from Northern Virginia specifically Stafford/Fredericksburg... but willing to travel to Baltimore, MD, NCY, all over Virginia, and NC for shoots. Any shoots out of Virginia must be compensated for (especially the gas part). Since I have full-time job as a administrative assistant monday thru friday and (pending) a part-time job on the weekends, I need like a month or two notice before hand to schedule time-off (preferably) weekends and some Fridays or Mondays. I'm available for shoots Fridays-Mondays, but must have atleast a month's notice. July is already booked for me, but August is open. Just drop me a message or email me at [email protected] to set something up or leave me a tag, then add me as a friend.

May 20 06 11:26 am Link