Forums > Newbie Forum > Hello Everyone!!

Photographer

Jeffrey Dadey

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I have been checking out this site for the last couple of days and I have to say there is some awsome talent here!!  The work and photos I have seen from both the  photographers and the models here are great.  I look forward to becoming a part of this great community and getting to know the models AND the photographers here who take so much pride in their work.  Please feel free to check out my profile and my work.  I'm fairly new to Professional Photography so bare with me as I build my portfolio.

May 16 06 09:22 pm Link

Photographer

Jeffrey Dadey

smile

May 20 06 12:36 am Link

Model

Daphne G

New York, New York, US

Welcome!  As you build your portfolio, please don't be shy about varying your subjects (right now I see just one).  Great start!

May 20 06 12:41 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey Dadey

Thank you Daphne.  I am in the process of trying to get models to help me build my portfolio.  Hopefully I will have some soon.

May 20 06 12:49 am Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

Daphne G wrote:
Welcome!  As you build your portfolio, please don't be shy about varying your subjects (right now I see just one).  Great start!

But she's a good subject!  Welcome to MM!

May 20 06 12:55 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey Dadey

Thank you Curt

May 20 06 01:21 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey Dadey

smile

May 20 06 09:24 pm Link

Photographer

Antoine McAdams

Irvington, New Jersey, US

Hi MM!!! I am new here looking to meet models to shoot and network with on the east coast in the Tri-State area...if you are interested please check out my work and contact me!

May 20 06 10:11 pm Link