Forums > Critique > New Pics!! :)

Model

Richard M Royal

London, England, United Kingdom

Hey fellow mayhem-ers!!

I have just got some photos back from a few recent shoots and would love to get some feedback on them! I find it really useful to know what others think, so please don't pull any punches and let me know your honest opinions.

I am free for work in UK and have plenty of availability in the coming weeks so if you would like to work with me, please let me know.

Richard x

Jul 11 05 07:44 am Link

Photographer

digital_susie

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Hi richard, your a very nice looking man you have a robbie williams look about you, I just think that some of the shots in your folio, photo wise could be better. The only one I really like is the on of you next to the girl on the phone. The one as your avator, is cool and all, but we cant see your eyes. I think you have the ideal 'Stock Model Look' so I think you should scrap those black and white headshots, and get some beautiful colourful outdoorsy photos.

I think you need a good photo of yourself in a park, with a nice sweater on and a approcable smile.

If your going to do Buisness etire you should include a city in the background or a skyscraper or an office.

Also you need a good clean head shot which your looking straight at the camera, and it being colour, Basic lighting, no harsh shadows. Portrait format, and very basic with no distracting background.

Thats just a few of my Ideas, but I really see you as a stock model more than a fashion or underwear model.

But it is good to see you have some commercail work allready. It must be strange seeing yourself on a big billboard.

Jul 11 05 11:13 am Link