Forums > Newbie Forum > Photographer new to MM from Central Florida

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Hi,

New on this site and interested in meeting models interested in doing some more narrative style of shoots.  The kind with anywhere from 2-8 people in them telling a story.  There is no pay for this, its for an art show, so if you are interested let me know.

Other than that, I do shoots for pay and select TFP, you can contact me for that if interested.  I only pay for models if it is a gig where I am getting paid.  Pass on the love is what I say.

Basically I have been shooting for about 6 years and love to do it.  Looking for people who love to be in photos, and always like meeting up with other photographers who like to share their knowledge.  I have learned more from other photographers than any other source.

Jesse

Apr 26 06 10:43 pm Link

Model

Naureen

Astoria, Illinois, US

i love art!!! check my portfolio and let me know if you need someone with my look....

Apr 26 06 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Naureen wrote:
i love art!!! check my portfolio and let me know if you need someone with my look....

I love your look, the shoots will be in the Tampa and Orlando area, so you would have to drive up.  I am doing the shoots with another photographer friend of mine (http://www.joncancelino.com/) His styles and mine differ a little bit, I am more nior, but he is going to be teaching me a lot about how he does his and it will be a blast.  I'll keep you informed as the set up for them progresses.

Jesse

Apr 26 06 10:59 pm Link

Model

Chelly Jang

Orlando, Florida, US

o0o0 sounds fun!

Apr 26 06 11:22 pm Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

SweetUncertainty wrote:
o0o0 sounds fun!

I'll let you know as well, as we start scheduling

Apr 27 06 12:01 am Link

Photographer

Douglas Rosen

Orlando, Florida, US

"ding.... you've got mail."

Apr 27 06 12:11 am Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Douglas Rosen wrote:
"ding.... you've got mail."

Seen, Read and Replied smile

Apr 27 06 02:01 am Link

Model

mo li ca

very interested... i'll be back in Fl in a couple of weeks... when are you shooting?

Apr 27 06 02:05 am Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Molica wrote:
very interested... i'll be back in Fl in a couple of weeks... when are you shooting?

Love your look, talking with the other photographer this weekend, will let you know as soon as we set pretty firm dates and locations.

Apr 27 06 03:22 pm Link