Photographer

Tacks Imagery

Peshtigo, Wisconsin, US

New here I have been hanging out a OMP I have worked with a couple models from that site. I quess I joined to see if there is any great advice/tips I can aquire from the proffesionals here. I want to really expand my work with fashion/ Fineart/ Shadowing, I currently do not have acess to a studio so anything you see in my portfolio is done with make shift lighting. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise you can find me in the back of the room soaking it all in.

Glad to be here

Tack

Apr 20 06 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Welcome to MM!

Apr 20 06 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

There's a rule on MM that each time you hook up with a model on MM and do the shoot, you have to have sex with her - and I suggest you do it or else these models are gonna give you a hard time. One time at band camp I was so tired I couldn't anymore and I got banned for 2 weeks because I broke the main rule of MM. And I was called names too.

Have fun tongue

PS - don't listen to anything Krista says big_smile

jk

Apr 20 06 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

Strahd SA

Pontefract, England, United Kingdom

I had written some other stuff here in an amusing style, However after reading some of the comments in another thread ( tfp does it really stand for time for pu**y)

I decided to self censor some of the remarks i made because they were inapropriate and I do not approve of it in the slightest.

Apr 21 06 08:35 am Link