Forums > Critique > is this stuff disturbing?

Photographer

alexwh

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Dear Xtreme,

My sense of humour (notice that Canadian u) centres (note that spelling, too) around pressing buttons! If everybody agrees it gets boring.

Jul 08 05 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by alexwh: 
Dear Xtreme,

My sense of humour (notice that Canadian u) centres (note that spelling, too) around pressing buttons! If everybody agrees it gets boring.

In that case you are a man after my own heart...

Jul 08 05 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Chaotika: 

Posted by Doug Harvey: 

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 
Well, I looked at it (portfolio), but then my phone just rang, and some chic voice said "7 days". What's up with that?!

As a rule, I don't use "lol" but I must say that when I read this I laughed out loud.

Dammit. What's up with all this water drippin out of my monitor?!

YIKES! .. I'm switching to dial-up so the phone doesn't ring!

lmao! 

LOL

Jul 09 05 01:36 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Marcus J. Ranum: 
I think your work is fascinating. It has a consistency that argues you've obviously got some inner vision of the world that you're exploring. Is it too downbeat? Too grey? It's art! It's your art! Nobody else can say that; they can either like it or not like it.

Me, I like it. I'd buy a print. Really.

mjr.

Ryan, that's the biggest compliment any Artist can get. Show it to the girlfriend and give her a big  tongue

Jul 09 05 01:38 am Link

Photographer

Steven Stone Photo

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Maybe your girlfriend is retarded.
Really.
It happens.
I lived with my girl for 2 or 3 years before I realized she was straight downer...
Sucks, but what can you do?
Get her tested...
And if you find out she is mongloid, that's cool.... ya'll can learn to live through it.  I have.
My girl hates my work, too.

Jul 09 05 01:52 am Link

Photographer

Envy - Art

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Your girlfriend can't appreciate pure genius!  I think your work kicks *ss!!!

Jul 09 05 09:22 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

***********THUMP***********

The sound of my jaw hitting the puter desk keyboard tray.

God, meet me at Barnes and Noble on Telegraph...Ill buy you latte's as long as you can swill them.

Cherrystone

Jul 10 05 09:12 am Link

Model

Jeremy Blaine

Los Angeles, California, US

I think it is dark and kind of creepy too. It could possibly be disturbing to some. If she is one of those people then you might think more about your future together with her.......and just where the hell did you get E.T. for that arm shot?
The rest is all kind of dark in tone......It kind of puts a damper to a bright spirit which she might have inside of her.....if you love her respect her spirit.....she could possibly make sure she doens't see any of your art as well......It could be like a compromise!

Jul 12 05 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

ryan widger

Detroit, Alabama, US

it's her arm

Jul 12 05 02:21 pm Link