Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi, new photographer member from Dallas

Photographer

Livingston Photo

Dallas, Georgia, US

Hi, i'm a new photographer member from Dallas but not a new photographer from Dallas; hope that's clear! Thanks for checking out my photos, looking forward to creating better and better ones, hopefully with some of y'all (see Dallas reference above). How does the "Friends" deal work anyway, does it mean you want to work with that person, or you admire their work, or you like hanging out with them, etc.?

Jul 03 05 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by wade57: 
Hi, i'm a new photographer member from Dallas but not a new photographer from Dallas; hope that's clear! Thanks for checking out my photos, looking forward to creating better and better ones, hopefully with some of y'all (see Dallas reference above). How does the "Friends" deal work anyway, does it mean you want to work with that person, or you admire their work, or you like hanging out with them, etc.?

It means that you want to have their children.

Jul 04 05 11:35 am Link

Photographer

Special Ed

New York, New York, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by wade57: 

At least the models children anyway wink

P.S...Don't forget to pay off da dog...you don't want to wake with something smelly in your shoes!!!

Jul 04 05 11:58 am Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by Ed Remington: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by wade57: 

At least the models children anyway wink

P.S...Don't forget to pay off da dog...you don't want to wake with something smelly in your shoes!!!

Hmmm,  the humans are learning at an alarming rate.  Must be the extra vitamins and minerals in the water supply.

Jul 04 05 12:01 pm Link