Forums > Newbie Forum > Knock Knock! Who's There?

Model

samstine

Baltimore, Maryland, US

It's me.  Hi everyone!  My name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy.  Hey, Blonde chick works sometimes.  Just don't call me late for a shoe sale or lingerie sale!  Haha :0)  Looking forward to meeting and working with many new photographers, MUA's, models, film people, etc.

Speech over.  Thank ya! Thank ya very much!  Excuse me, you with gold shiny statues, I want one. Hey come back here!

Sam out smile

Jul 02 05 09:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by samstine: 
It's me.  Hi everyone!  My name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy.  Hey, Blonde chick works sometimes.  Just don't call me late for a shoe sale or lingerie sale!  Haha :0)  Looking forward to meeting and working with many new photographers, MUA's, models, film people, etc.

Speech over.  Thank ya! Thank ya very much!  Excuse me, you with gold shiny statues, I want one. Hey come back here!

Sam out smile

Say HI,  Jack.

Jul 02 05 09:09 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Hi Jack?

Jul 02 05 09:22 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by XtremeArtists: 
Hi Jack?

You have Now HiJacked a thread.  Go to Jail.  You are now banishaded.

SOME BASIC FORUM RULES
[1] No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) It?s hard to read and just plain rude and annoying.
[2] No THREAD HIJACKING. Start another thread if you have a different topic.
[3] No CUSSING in the thread title.

Jul 02 05 09:24 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

OK...I'll go on topic then.

Welcome to the site! Make sure all the info in your port, like model stats, is accurate. This helps photographers a lot.

Good luck!

Jul 02 05 09:27 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

hey, she said Knock, knock, first.

Jul 02 05 09:34 pm Link

Model

samstine

Baltimore, Maryland, US

soooory ;(  did not mean to get anybody upset.  i did not cuss and i forget in the computer world that english is thrown out the door and that you do not capatalize anything.  and i have no clue what thread hijacking is.  i thought hijacking was something to do with airplanes.

i was just trying to be funny and say hello.  i should have just said hi:0)  my bad i will learn the next time.

thank you extreme artists for the info

sam

Jul 02 05 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by samstine: 
soooory ;(  did not mean to get anybody upset.  i did not cuss and i forget in the computer world that english is thrown out the door and that you do not capatalize anything. 

i was just trying to be funny and say hello.  i should have just said hi:0)  my bad i will learn the next time.

sam

No worries sam just giving you the old one two introduction and being funny back.

Not bad,  funny,  funny back,  simple.

Jul 02 05 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 
soooory ;(  did not mean to get anybody upset.  i did not cuss and i forget in the computer world that english is thrown out the door and that you do not capatalize anything. 

sam

No worries sam just giving you the old one two introduction and being funny back.

This is mayhem?

Jul 02 05 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 

sam

This is mayhem?

Last time I checked.

Jul 02 05 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 

sam

This is mayhem?

Last time I checked.

Now I'm upset that she's upset at making someone upset when no one was really upset.

Jul 02 05 09:55 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 

sam

This is mayhem?

Last time I checked.

Now I'm upset that she's upset at making someone upset when no one was really upset.

I know I'm upset also that she is upset,  I am upset that you are upset that she is upset,  this all made me upset when I just wanted to uplift

Jul 02 05 09:57 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 

sam

This is mayhem?

Last time I checked.

I know I'm upset also that she is upset,  I am upset that you are upset that she is upset,  this all made me upset when I just wanted to uplift

I think there's only one solution to this...

Jul 02 05 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

No,  let this one lie unless she says OKay. 

Jul 02 05 10:52 pm Link

Model

samstine

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I am not upset Jack.  I was just joking back at ya! smile

Jul 02 05 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 

sam

This is mayhem?

Last time I checked.

Problem Solved!

Jul 02 05 11:37 pm Link

Photographer

Dan RI

Providence, Rhode Island, US

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 

sam

This is mayhem?

Last time I checked.

Problem Solved!

I have never done one of these

Jul 02 05 11:41 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by Babe hughie 

Posted by Babe Ruth 

Posted by Ruth gator ginsberg: 

Posted by Johhny Gator 

Posted by Tommy John 

Posted by Tom thumb

Posted by Babe hughie 

Posted by Babe Ruth 

Posted by Ruth gator ginsberg: 

Posted by Johhny Gator 

Posted by Tommy John 

Posted by Tom thumb 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by Jack D Trute: 

Posted by samstine: 

sam

This is mayhem?

Last time I checked.

who left this poop in my yard,  dame dog

Hey,  it is my yard also.

The dog peed on my bed

I know I'm upset also that she is upset,  I am upset that you are upset that she is upset,  this all made me upset when I just wanted to upchuck

who left this poop in my yard,  dame dog

Hey,  it is my yard also.

The dog peed on my bed

look peanuts

eeehhhhh, it is squissy.

hey,  I stepped in it

Jul 03 05 05:00 am Link