Forums > Newbie Forum > Photog from Washington (the other one)

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Welcome all and Hello. I am fairly new here and semi new to photography...not too new though.. I am a fetish/goth/alt photographer in the Seattle area..seeking to collaborate with others.
I have a photography group on yahoo that is focused on networking models and photographers with each other, we are now holding meetings at the studio in Kent to get to know each other and put a face to the name on the net.
I feel it’s important for the models to feel as comfortable with the photographer and vice versa, so have an open invitation for all models and photographers to meet with portfolio in hand and chat.
The invite is open, looking forward to meeting new artist and really enjoys seeing what others are doing.

Craig
Leather n Lace

Jul 01 05 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Hey did somebody put an M-80 in your makeup bag just before you opened it.  And I thought I made a mess.

Welcome.,  I am your master,  and I will pull your chain.

Jul 02 05 01:52 am Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Hi, Craig!  There are tons of alt models and photographers in Seattle, so you shouldn't have problems finding people to collaborate with. smile

I don't think very many of those people are on MM though.  Yet.  Cambler's here, but I think that's it so far.

Jul 03 05 06:59 pm Link