Forums > Newbie Forum > Not very new, but hi anyway

Photographer

Jeff Cohn

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Hello all.

I was actually one of the first 100 to join this site so i cant really say im new, however im friendly so ill say hello and introduce myself regardless.

Most of my info is stated on my profile but for the sake of the lazy, im 30, male, philadelphia photographer shooting for my own site X-pose.net as well as doing work for IZM magazine, advertising print, Indie films, and the music industry.

I own my own web and graphic design company, which is my main gig and photography started as an offshoot of that and became a major life focus.

My style is a mix of art, erotica, vintage, pinup, cybergoth, punk, alt. and just strange stuff with a sense of humor or irony people seem to like and say is unique. Im definetly a fan of the edgey risque' and offensive viewed from the artistic sensibility.

I was tour photographer for the band KMFDM in 2003 and am published internationally on their DVD "WWIII" availble at a best buy near you.

I absolutely love philadelphia and think we have some of the most amazing and increbily talented photographers in this city, im proud as hell to be a part of it.

Jun 28 05 01:29 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

Welcome to MM

Jun 30 05 09:57 am Link