Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > How do I grow my hair out super fast?

Wardrobe Stylist

Miss Anthropy

Portland, Oregon, US

Nemi wrote:
Hey, she's pregnant, be easy now...

Why should I overlook ignorance, which is indicative of a persistant state of inability or unwillingness to think or observe, simply because a person is pregnant? This is a temporary state resulting from (generally speaking) an accident or lack of judgement. And does this mean that if I fall down the stairs and break my leg, people will cut ME slack for saying something stupid? I kinda doubt it.

Feb 02 06 05:51 pm Link

Model

Andromeda Chace

Columbia, Missouri, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

This will also cause other effects she may not necessarily want. Depending on which prenatal she takes she could possibly end up with the ability to feed every baby in the neighborhood!

Just make sure that you aren't overdosing on any ingredient (especially minerals-it can be fatal in serious instances) if you take other vitamins and that there are no hormones, synthetic or natural because they will upset your natural balance. They may be the part that makes your hair grow but any female hormone can ruin your skin and make you gain or lose wieght. When I stopped my depo-provera I got acne and all these stretch marks that appeared practically overnight though my wieght was the same.

Feb 04 06 07:13 pm Link

Model

Leela Gupta

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, US

Viviscal ( a vitamin ) is expensive and only available online, but it does really work.  The other ones I haven't tried.  So, I can't really say. 

While it's true that the main thing vitamins do is to give your hair the nutrition it needs to reach its growth potential, keep in mind that the vast majority of Americans don't get the amount of vitamins needed for maximum benefit, even if you meet the RDA.  ( I've done a lot of research on this recently since I'm writing sales letters for a vitamin company. )

Feb 16 06 07:29 pm Link