Makeup Artist

Reaper Make-up

Ewing, Missouri, US

Anyone like the art of FX make-up, Or interested in getting it done... Lets hear some shouts out there..... Check my profile if your interested....

Jan 26 06 04:51 am Link

Makeup Artist

Janet Harris

Allen, Texas, US

I love fx makeup and have done a little bit..pretty basic stuff bruises, scrars,
bullet wounds,zombies.Its actually a lot of fun and such a change from all the
glamour makeup that I do !! I haven't gottin in to making prostetics,and I'm
not sure I want to.

Jan 26 06 09:15 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

I'm sort of halfway between glamour and fx I suppose, getting crazy around Halloween is always fun, but I'm not a huge fan of blood and guts. I'd love to learn how to sculpt prosthetics though!

Jan 26 06 10:36 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reaper Make-up

Ewing, Missouri, US

If you like to sculpt at all, or if you just like to play and make things out of clay. You can do prosthetics, the hardest part of it is mixing the batches of Foam Latex.... Ggrrrrr, it can be a pain unless you have a temp, humidity, controlled room...... Other than that there really is nothing to it. Whatever your hand and mind can make together, and if your artists, then you should have no problems..... Just takes time to know how your hands move. (sculpting that is)

Jan 27 06 01:45 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

Well i am a girl who loves a little blood and guts and gore every now and then and I love to create caracters using foam latex and gelitin appliances. check out my website to see more . I even have a perental advisory on one section of my portfolio smile  www.deadlydesignmakeupartistry.com

Jan 27 06 02:24 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Dave the design student

Detroit, Michigan, US

Since someone has mentioned FX makeup, I'll mention Skin Illustrator as a favorite of FX makeups and FW Inks as a favorite airbrush material, not makeup though. 

A future autumn hobby of mine is Halloween masks and of course some people here are familiar with cold foam, hot foam and RD407 latex... 

My favorite creature artist is Casey Love at the Clone Factory, and yes it's something of a thirteen year old hobby, but why not if its an interest.

Feb 01 06 10:07 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Christopher Payne

North Chicago, Illinois, US

I started out in the FX world. It's this beauty stuff that's new to me!

Feb 02 06 07:53 am Link

Makeup Artist

Meredith VanSickle

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I'm in the process of learning more and more in the line of blood and guts makeup smile I made a trade with a pro SFX guy... He wanted to learn glamour and fashion makeup so we've made a trade smile

Feb 02 06 07:57 am Link

Makeup Artist

Makeup FX by Vanessa

Asheville, North Carolina, US

FX is the best!!! That's what I went to school for to get into making movie FX,  there aren't to many of us out there everyone just does fashion & beauty probably because there is more of a call for it.   Prosthectics are great unfortunatly I don't get to do them often, I do the common- mostly cuts and brusies and beauty. But I sculpt often with clay at home when I'm board making little animals, inscent holders whatever ITS FUN TO PLAY WITH CLAY.  Everyone should try it.

Feb 04 06 08:44 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Anatomy FX

Toms River, New Jersey, US

FX is my thing. Got into it as a kid and never looked back. If anyone ever has any questions on techniques, feel free to visit the bulletin board on my site www.anatomyfx.com and I'll do my best to try and answer all.

Feb 05 06 11:59 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

chupacabra wrote:
FX is my thing. Got into it as a kid and never looked back. If anyone ever has any questions on techniques, feel free to visit the bulletin board on my site www.anatomyfx.com and I'll do my best to try and answer all.

Souds great I definaly will I think its amazing all of the sfx people in here we should start our own thread on here smile hmm maybe i will smile Your work is awsome by the way  smile

Feb 06 06 12:41 am Link